11 November 2009

Shakespeare and Company


Shakespeare and Co. Antiquarian Books, Paris

Can you have a bookgasm? I think I could. There is something so welcoming to me about the smell of old books and the feeling of being walled in by them. Shakespeare & Co. would smell amazing, I just want to go there and breathe it in. This is how I want the interior decoration of my house, chaos, books everywhere lining the walls. It feels fabulous to be surrounded by so much wisdom. This would be a great location for a fashion shoot. Remember Funny Face?
[Lauren]

2 comments:

  1. The store looks awesome! I have the same fixation with books. I like flipping through the pages of my novels and breathing in the booky smells. Haha. I need to buy another bookcase cos the one in my room is overflowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same, but i do enjoy the overflowing

    ReplyDelete