03 November 2009

Second Skin

I have always been attracted to flesh coloured clothing, flowers, ribbons.... everything... as my (amazing)photographer J found out yesterday when I impulse-purchased fleshy sequined fabric that I now have to add to the list of things to make out of fabric I didn't need(a very long list- 7 bags-full, actually).


I also bought lots of fleshy/apricot toned fabric for my current assignment for uni, which has loads of detail in it, but because of the fleshy tones I can totally get away with it. Anyway, I thought I'd post my first work pictures, my gathered flesh dress and butterfly on fire, both of which I made for my sister.






And to make this post even longer- some Marios Schwab for you.

elyse


3 comments:

  1. oooh elyse i love that sequined fabric where did you get it?
    simone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spotlight, Sydney rd... I never go there and the one time I do, I buy... I am so bad. lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't know there was a spotlight on sydney road!!

    ReplyDelete