12 April 2010

So Disgusting That I Had to Show You

The Big Fat Ugly
sandwich filled with four cheeseburgers, a double cheesesteak, a chicken cheesesteak, gyro meat, grilled chicken, bacon, sausage, mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers, chicken nuggets, mac n’ cheese bites, fried mushrooms, jalapeño poppers, pizza bites, onion rings, hash browns, American cheese, mayo, and ketchup on two rolls.


Cocolate Sundae
Chocolate cake dipped in batter and deep fried


The Meat Baby

Triflebetes

A trifle dessert whose layers from top to bottom include: sugar crystals, cotton candy, Butterfinger pieces, melted Caramels, Twinkies, peanut butter mousse, Rice Krispy treats, chocolate syrup, melted candy bar, peppermint cookies, Girl Scout Thin Mints, white chocolate pudding, Crème Horns, melted butterscotch and Brownies.



I vomited in my mouth while looking through thisiswhyyourefat.com.
Do these people have taste buds? Maybe four stomachs? 

elyse

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry but I would devour everything except for the meat baby. I like my babies cooked! I do have taste buds and they work wonderfully! I love trying new food. I have found some of the best cuisine in the most obscure places. I have a concern for food safety and food source. Other than that...lets see what ya got. Oh...I do not have four stomachs. Just one!

    ReplyDelete